Even a couple of decades ago, mountain bike suspension forks were a novelty. However, times have changed now and suspension forks are found in all types of mountain bikes, even the inexpensive bikes. Suspension forks improve the control and comfort when you are on a trail with your mountain bike and therefore purchasing a mountain bike suspension fork is a very good idea. There are some suspension forks that are really good.
They Are As Follows:
- Marzocchi 44 RC3 Titanium: Though it is a little heavier than its counterparts, it offers good plush control which is backed by extreme reliability. It is not light but it will make the trails extremely smooth. There is a titanium coil spring that absorbs the extra suction out of the rocky chunder and it also has smooth oil flow.
- RockShox Sektor RL Solo Air: This mountain bike suspension fork is a wonderful value choice. It offers wonderful control and reliability at pocket friendly price. Its Motion Control damper is simple yet effective and creates a light yet bombproof plug-and-play bike fork.
- RockShox Reba RLT: It is reliable, lightweight, accurate, consistently controlled and of top value. Its damping subtlety is far better than its predecessor and is a wonderful choice.
- X-Fusion Velvet RL2 DLA: It is a very good choice for bikers who are looking for control, multi-adjust suspension and user friendliness at relatively inexpensive price. What makes this mountain bike suspension fork stand out is its controlled contender, which is impressive to say the least. Though the cost of this suspension fork is a bit on the higher side, it is totally worth the money.
- Fox 32 Float 120 FIT RLC 15QR: Its flat-out technical control is at a phenomenal level but it is seriously costly. In fact, for people who are looking for absolutely control, this is the mountain bike suspension fork to purchase if they can afford it. The TALAS system is simply outstanding and it can drop the ride and travel height 30mm for far sharper steering angle.
- RockShox Revelation RCT3 Dual Air: It is one of the most precise tracking and trail forks and is a great choice for bikers who are aggressive.